Saturday, November 30, 2019

Quick and Easy Card

Today I want to show you how to make a quick and easy Christmas card that still has a nice look to it. I started with inspiration from Freshly Made Sketches #413 for the design. After that it was easy to choose what I needed to make this card.

I rotated the sketch and used my Julep Shimmer Brush to make the tree. I just swirled a line down the cardstock and honestly, I didn't expect to nail it on the first try! I added ornaments using my Christmas Red Stickles and a star with Golden Rod Stickles. The sentiment was stamped in Candy Apple Red and the Clear Shimmer Brush used at the bottom for snow.



close-up of the shimmer

Other Close To My Heart products used on this card
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Candy Apple Red
  • Exclusive Inks: Candy Apple Red
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Be sure to check out Freshly Made Sketches! Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking 

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful festive card with fabulous festive colours! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...