Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Snowflake Fun

I love snowflakes because they are so pretty, lacy and delicate looking. I do not like snowflakes when they band together and make big piles you have to shovel. This card celebrates the beauty of snowflakes and ignores that other part. haha

I embossed the background with a retired embossing folder Dotted Swiss. The snowflakes were die cut with a retired Thin Cut die. The main snowflake and red lines are in retired Red Glitter Paper while the other two snowflakes are in White Glitter paper which is a current product. I hand cut the red lines giving them a bit of curve. The Merry Christmas is stamped in Candy Apple ink from our current product line and is from the stamp set called Say It in Style, also a current product. The Candy Apple and White Daisy cardstock and White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack are all part of our current products, too.


Now why am I being so chatty about what is current and retired? Well on my website you can now find all kinds of retired products! Check out the Online Only and Clearance categories for products that are no longer in our current catalogs but still available. You may find paper packs, workshop kits, stamp sets, tools, die cuts, etc. It changes are the stock is sold out so if you see something you like act quickly. 

Inside of card

If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'l love to have you on my team!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out my website often for both current and retired products! 

Michelle

#ctmh #cardmaking #showandtellwithmichelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...