Thursday, December 5, 2019

Merry Christmas Tree Card


I need to stop making Christmas cards and get busy mailing them but it's just so much fun to make them! This card was inspired by the group at Freshly Made Sketches. It's a simple sketch leaving a lot of space for creating.

I used our Merry Christmas Tree stamp set that has two tree images that work together to create tones of green in the tree. I decorated the tree with one color of ornaments but I stamp rolled them two you do see a light and dark tone. I also painted the tree branches with a shimmer brush because well....it's the way to go at this time of year! The rest of the card came together easily due to the sketch.

This card is being shared at Double Trouble and ArtsyStamper. Be sure to check them out!


Close-up of ornaments and shimmer on the tree



Merry Christmas Tree                                      Holiday Trimmings


Other Close To My Heart products used for this card
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Pack: Cedar and Pine
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sangria
  • Exclusive Inks: Evergreen, Sangria
  • Embellishments: Gold Shimmer Trim, White and Gold Ribbon, Clear Shimmer Brush
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up for updates to my blog. I'm also on Facebook and Pinterest, too!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #christmascards #ctmh #cardmaking

7 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, love this stamped card. I used to sell CTMH long ago. Thanks for entering it in our Artsystamper Challenge…good luck on the draw! Hugs,
    Beverly aka Artsystamper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not yet used this stamp and it is so pretty...love the little bow on top of the tree. Thanks again Michelle for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble and ArtsyStamper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pretty tree and the pretty touches of sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! This is so pretty, Michelle. And the bow on the treetop is just the right touch. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #44.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...