Friday, December 6, 2019

Tic Tac Toe ~ Color Dare #372

I love our Tic Tac Toe Challenges! You pick your colors by row, column or diagonal. You can even use some of the other colors with your row, column or diagonal. Make any paper craft you like and share it on our Color My Heart Color Dare home page.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a VERY CLOSE MATCH. Sorry, but close enough doesn't count. So go ahead and pick your colors and start creating! We can't wait to see what you make.

I decided to use our current Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month: Reindeer Crossing. I LOVE this set and can't get enough of it. This time I concentrated on the sleigh. My colors come from the left column (Candy Apple, Evergreen, Gold) plus Kraft rom the middle. I colored the sleigh and pine bough with markers and heat embossed the sentiment.The background paper comes from our Cedar and Pine paper pack.

I'm sharing this project with Double Trouble. Check it out!
This project is also being shared with ArtsyStamper. Check it out, too!


Inside of card.
Shimmer on the bough is also under the sleigh.
Cedar & Pine Paper Pack

Reindeer Crossing
Only available December 1 - 31, 2019
Only $5 with qualifying order.


Other Close To My Heart products used for this card
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Candy Apple
  • Specialty Paper: Gold Foil, Kraft
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
  • Tri-Blend Markers: Dark Red, Jade Green, Brown grey, Earth Brown
  • Embossing: Versamark Pad, Gold Powder, Heat Tool
  • Embellishments: Black Velvet Ribbon, Holiday Dots
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

Now it's your turn! Pick your colors and get busy creating. It will be a nice little vacation from the rest of your day.


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #colordare #colormyheart #ctmh #colorchallenge #cardmaking

8 comments:

  1. Love the layout and the gold frame and embossing...nice job in bringing the colors altogether. Looks like this would fit into our Double Trouble challenge, would love you to share. Looking forward to teaming up next Friday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the traditional sled with the traditional colours. The gold really lifts it to another level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you colored the sleigh! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combination and the papers! Perfect for our holiday challenge! Thanks so much for entering it in our Artsystamper Digitals Challenge! Good luck in the draw,
    Bev aka Artsystamper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Michelle! I am in love with this paper collection. The beautifully framed image is perfect on the plaid background. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #44.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...