Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Funny Birthday Card

Sometimes you just need a fun/funny card to send to someone for their birthday. It makes me feel good as I make and send the card and I know it makes them feel good to get the card. This is one of those cards.

I'm also entering this card in the following:

Double Trouble: Challenge #48 Say Cheese. Thing 1:Create something that makes you smile. Thing 2: Use the sketch from Atlantic Hearts. Thing 3: Add a comfort food to your creation.

Atlantic Hearts Sketches

Once I got the papers from the Celebrate Today Pack for the bottom corner cut and on the white cardstock I set to work on the cake. The stamp set is called Celebrate Today - Cardmaking + Thin Cuts (dies). It's available as only the stamp set or with the coordinating Thin Cut dies. Let me tell you....I LOVE Thin Cut dies! They make creating so easy since there is no fussy cutting! Once I used the Thin Cuts on the cake and candle I popped up them up using Thin 3D Foam Tape. I added some Shimmer Bush in Gold to the candle flame and Lagoon to the circles on the cake. You gotta love a bit of shimmer, right? The best part about this card is the sentiment on the inside. This set has a lot of funny sayings!





If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

Celebrate Today - Cardmaking

Celebrate Today Paper Pack

Be sure to use the links at the top of the post to check out Double Trouble and Atlantic Heart Sketches. It's a lot of fun to start with a challenge or two while creating.

Be sure to follow me on my blog, Pineterest or Facebook. That way you won't miss any great ideas!

Thanks for stopping by.
Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking 

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Great way to incorporate both challenges! I love the inside sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never have to worry about being kidnapped! Great card, Michelle - it certainly put a smile on my face. Thank you for sharing at Double Trouble #48.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! You've done a great job with the challenges! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Happy Birthday card and sentiment on the inside...makes me smile. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...