Sunday, January 26, 2020

Spruced Up Layout

This is a layout inspired by Debbie Fournier that I tweaked a bit and taught at a recent workshop. I love these colors and papers. It's so rich in color yet won't over power the photos I'll add later.

The bird was colored with watercolor pencils then lightly blended with a water brush. The branches were stamped in the lighter green then rolled in a darker green to darken the tips. This technique is called Stamp Rolling. The bird, branches and pinecones were all cut out using the coordinating Thin Cut dies making it SO easy! I brushed on some shimmer for the branches and added a ribbon knot for accent and the layout was done.







Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Spruced Up - Cardmaking
  • Paper Pack: Spruced Up
  • Cardstock: French Vanilla, Sangria
  • Exclusive Inks: Julep, Fern, Espresso
  • Specialty Paper: Julep Glitter paper
  • Sangria Ribbon
  • Tools: Watercolor Pencils, Waterbrush, Clear Shimmer Brush
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

Be sure to follow me on my blog, on Pinterest or Facebook so you don't miss any great ideas!

Thanks for stopping by.
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...