Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Terrific Treats ~ January Technique Blog Hop

Sometimes you'd like to gift someone just a little
something sweet to brighten their day, say thank you or just because. This hop is going to give you lots of idea for  gifting treats!

The blog before mine belongs to Alyson Mayo. Click the links in each blog to continue along on the hop.

So sit back, put your feet up, sip your coffee or tea and have fun!









My project is sized to hold several mints, candy kisses or any other small item. I used our Cricut Artiste cartridge. You can access ANY Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge through the link it the right column of my blog. I'm talking about ANY retired or current cartridge! My link will take you directly to a list of the Close To My Heart cartridges and from there you can also access any Cricut product as well! 

I sized this box so it would be about 2" x 2".  I cut the box using a sheet of paper from the Spruced UP paper pack. Aren't those colors and patterns great!!!! The nice part about our papers is that some have a theme specific pattern and others have a generic pattern you can use any time!
Once the boxes were cut out it was easy to assemble and decorate. I used our Thin Cut Dies to fancy up the box. the Stitched Hearts and Stitched Circles had perfect sized for the treat box. I popped up the tiny heart, added some shimmer with the Clear Shimmer Brush and a few Julep Loose Sequins. Cardstock colors are Sangria, Julep and French Vanilla. I tied a piece of Sangria Ribbon to one and Julep Velvet Ribbon to the other. Now they are both ready for some treats!

You can shop anytime in my online shop.
If you need a consultant I'd be happy too help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

I hope you enjoyed my cute little treat boxes. Now it's time to hop over to see what Darlys Recker has created to share with us. Have fun!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #giftboxes #cricut #techniquehop

6 comments:

  1. It’s nice to see Spruced Up showcased! It’s easy to over-pink at this time of year. Great ideas for guys or ANY time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used the spruced up! Such cute boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour combination of these boxes, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute box & love the layers of hearts on the circle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweet treat holders! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these sweet little boxes and the way you embellished them. Totally cute!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...