Monday, March 23, 2020

Scrapbook Fun ~ Atlantic Heart Sketch #361



It's time for a new sketch challenge from Atlantic Hearts! As soon as I saw this sketch I immediately thought three small photos would be a great way to go! I got busy sorting through my many photos and came up with two sets I really liked and thought would work well for this project. Both are grandsons and cute as a button so it was fun to create these layouts. 

After printing the photos I matched up  papers and set about making the layouts. One the first one I decided to tear an edge to the yellow piece for some texture. One the second I did direct to paper with the ink pad on the grey cardstock so it wasn't so plain. I added some Dots as accents, stamped a title and printed out a bit of journalling and it was done! Even though I used the same sketch for both layouts you can see that using different papers/inks can make a big differnce!

Now it's your turn to create and share!





Close To My Heart products used on the layout

Layout 1
  • Paper Pack: Mix-in
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Canary, Sapphire
  • Exclusive Inks: Sapphire
  • Stamp Set: Erin's Hand
  • Black & White Dots
Layout 2
  • Paper Pack: Mix-in, Yesterday & Today
  • Cardstock: Pewter
  • Exclusive Ink: Pewter
  • Red Shimmer Trim
  • Stamp Set: Erin's Hand
  • Red Shimmer Trim
  • Black & White Dots
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

What does the sketch make you want to make? We can't wait to see! Leave a comment to make me smile today!

Michelle 

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...