Wednesday, April 1, 2020

O-fish-ally Awesome ~ April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. Each month we feature our special stamp set available only for that month. April has a really fun set called O-fish-ally Awesome. You can create your own aquarium with this stamp set!

Our blog hop is one big circle. The blog in front of mine is Haley Dyer. Click the links in each blog to hop to the next one. It's a lot of fun and you'll see so many great ideas using this stamp set. It's only available April 1-31 so be sure to get yours now!

I decided to make a card with what looks like a porthole. The view outside the porthole is a water wonderland! I stamped then colored with pencils. What kind of pencils? Watercolor of course! ha ha! After using the watercolor pencils I lightly went over it with a water brush. Do you sense a theme?


Inside of card


Close To My Heart products used on this card
  • Stamp Set: O-fish-ally Awesome
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Pack: Seas the Day
  • Cardstock: Sapphire, White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Julep, Toffee, Bluebird, Expresso, Saffron
  • Thin Cut Die: Shaker Window & Confetti
  • Watercolor Pencils 
  • Water Brush
  • Bitty Sparkles
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Now it's time to hop over and see what great ideas Brandi Robinson has to share with us! Have fun on the hop!

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #bloghops 

28 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I love how you used the sand stamp. It grounds everything. And the card inside is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and all the watercoloring. It looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clean look of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - love all the images inside the circle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I like how you showed us what you did inside. I always love seeing that. Thank you for joining us this month for the SOTM Blog Hop. I can't wait to see what you create next!

    💙☕ Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little window into the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Those watercolour pencils are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job with the coloring. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how it looks like you are peeping through a window!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card and its focal point!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...