Monday, May 18, 2020

Blue Skies Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Welcome to our newest sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts! Don't you love starting a project with a sketch? I do as it makes the rest of the project so easy! Take a look at all the goodies below.

Goodie 1 is my card. It came together so quick and easy and I love how it turned out! I used a piece of paper from our Blue Skies paper packet + Sticker sheet. The bold florals make a nice statement at the bottom of the card. The band in the middle is part of a sticker layered onto Sapphire Cardstock. The flowers are also a sticker and make a great way to draw your eyes to the sentiment. I added a few Gold Glitter Gems for some sparkle. Check them out on the close-up below. 

The sentiments on the front and inside of the card card are from the May Stamp of the Month called Time to Celebrate. This is a set of beautiful script sentiments and small ones to go with the script. So many different types of sentiments you'll have something for every occasion! The Beautiful Day stamp set was used for the flower on the inside of the card. I like to add a bit of eye candy to the inside of the card either in a stamped image of patterned paper. It's like a little surprise when you open the card!





Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Goodie 2 is the fun Blue Skies Collection we're offering for National Scrapbooking Month which is MAY! Take a look at the fun paper and stamp set I used for this card. There are a lot of other options too! Workshop kits for scrapbooking, card making, coordinating cardstock with glossy imprints, paper packets, stamp sets and even a special Pinwheel Thin Cut die! Click here to check it all out.

CC5205 Blue Skies Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet


CC5203 Beautiful Day

Goodie 3 is our May Stamp of the Month: Time to Celebrate. Each month we feature a special stamp set for that month only. After the month ends that stamp set is gone? *gasp! So if you like a Stamp of the Month you need to act quickly so you don't miss out. You can even get this "D" sized stamp set  (retail value of $18.95) for only $5 with a qualifying order! *wow! Details are on my website under the Promotions tab.

S2005 Time to Celebrate
May Stamp of the Month

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sapphire
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Pixie, Green Apple
  • Gold Glitter Gems
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Now it's time for you to join in the fun and use our sketch to create any paper craft you like. Details are on our blog along with a link for your project. I can't wait to see what you create!

Before you go be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the left column. I'm also on Pinterest and Facebook. You can find those links in the tabs at the top of my blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #atlanticheartschallenge #ctmh #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...