Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Embossed Card ~ Double Trouble Challenge

The gals at Double Trouble are hosting a fun challenge! Use any embossing, dry or heat for your project. If you also include a critter of some kind you qualify to enter a partner challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

I decided to use the adorable Operation Smile stamp set called You Make Me Happy. It retires August 31st so I want to use it a lot before the end of the month. There are 6 cute critters but the dog is my favorite so that's what I used. 

I stamped then colored with our TriBlend markers. These markers are great because there is 3 shades of one color in each marker. This makes blended very easy. For the dog I used the medium shade with a bit of the dark shade for the shadows. After stamping the hearts I used a red shimmer brush to add some sparkle. 





Operation Smile stamp set.
When you purchase this set, Close To My heart donates $7 of the proceeds to Operation Smile, a non-profit organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children around the world.

Other Close To My Heart products used to make this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Pack: Timber
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, New England Ivy
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Candy Apple, Sage
  • TriBlend Markers: Tan, Light Green, Dark Red
  • Embellishments: Red Shimmer Brush, Black & White Dots
  • Embossing Folder: Stitched Circles (retired)
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Before you go....... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The email link is in the left side bar. You can also find me on Pinterest and Facebook by clicking on the tabs in the header.

Be sure to stop by Double Trouble and 2 Crafty Critter Crazies to check out their challenges an d join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #doubletrouble #2craftycrittercrazies

6 comments:

  1. I know I love this stamp set too but haven't used it enough. So glad you stopped by with your adorable card and layout and thanks for your support and sharing with us at Double Trouble and 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable stamp set for a great cause! Your card with it turned out so cute. So glad you'd play along with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet puppy, Michelle! Super job coloring! Absolutely LOVE the adorable stamp set! Thank you f sharing your creative talents with us at Double Trouble!!! - Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable stamp set, shame it will be retired! That moose cracks me up! Your card is super sweet and I love the layout and coloring! We are all sending paper hugs with a fold in the middle these days! Thank you so much for sharing at 2CCC and I hope you will play along again soon!
    ~Karen Page, DT Member for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
    Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...