Monday, November 16, 2020

Snow Man Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Challenge

 Welcome to a new Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. This week we have a great sketch for you with lots of nice design details. I hope you join us because our Design Team loves seeing what you make!

I changed the design to a horizontal presentation. You can make slight changed to the sketch as long as we can still see the sketch design in your creation.

I had fun creating the little snow man scene in the circle. I used pops of red to create contrast with all the blue tones. The sequins and shiny banner are reflecting some pink but that is just from the lighting. The banner is holographic paper and changes with the way the light hits it. Very cool!




I used some Stickles on the snow bank and snowman, also in the center of the snow flakes. That sparkle ties in nicely with the glitter papers.



This is the stamp set I used to create my scene. Look at all the fun images! It's so much fun to create with!

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • Stamp Set: Z3896 Jingle Joy - Scrapbooking + Thin Cuts (sentiments)
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Pack: X9021 Mix-in
  • Specialty Paper: Blue Belle Glitter, Scarlet Glitter, Dreamy Holographic
  • Cardstock: White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Blue Belle, Scarlet, Black, Nectarine, Espresso
  • Thin Cuts: Scalloped Circle, Stitched Circle
  • Embellishments: Blue Belle Sequins, Stickles Waterfall
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like yo BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Would you like a discount on all your orders? Would you like exclusive online events? Would you like exclusive product bundles? Would you like a FREE Stamp of the Month? If so then you want to be a VIP Customer! Click here to read about our new VIP Customer Program and then sign up! Right away you'll start earning the perks of being a VIP!

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow me blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the right column. 

Now it's your turn to create and share using the colors in the grid above. We love being inspired by you and can't wait to see what you create! Use the link on our home page to join the challenge.

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #colordare #colormyheart #ctmh #colorchallenge

2 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...