Friday, January 8, 2021

Shaker Card ~ Color Dare #426

 With our new January/February catalog comes so many new things to create with! This card is one I made recently and am excited to share with you.

Our Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare has a challenge for you where you pick at least 3 of the colors in our grid. You can use more of them if you like but you must use at least three. We also give you some free colors. We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count.

Make any paper craft you like then use the link on our home page to join the challenge! We get you started by narrowing down the colors, you get to pick the rest of the details!

This stamp set: Heart Full of Love really caught my eye while paging through the catalog the first tine. I love that you can stamp in a heart shape and have so many other images to add to the mix! I couldn't resist making a shaker card for my first use of this stamp set.

It was easy to stamp the heart images and make the shaker. It all fits together perfectly! I used some beads and die cut hearts for the shaker element and accented the heart with a small spray of flowers. The hearts at the bottom were random stamped and the border at the top was colored with a shimmer brush. For the last step I used some Stickles to add some bling!




Heart Full of Love stamp set


Every Bit of Wonderful stamp set
Operation Smile--when purchased $7 is donated to the charity.

Heart Shaker Window thin Cut dies

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Flamingo, Peacock
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Peacock, Flamingo, Lagoon
  • TriBlend Markers: Magenta Blend, Blue Turquoise Blend, Blue Turquoise Shades
  • Embellishments: Bright Bitty Beads, Goldenrod Stickles
  • Tools: Heart Foam & Acetate

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's time for YOU to create and share. We love seeing what create! 

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #colormyheart #colordare

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michelle, so pretty in pink! Love the die cut hearts in the shaker. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shaker card and how you put your sentiment around the heart and great contrast in your border paper against the pink. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and how you random stamped at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I love this card!! I was wondering if you bent your stamp but no, CTMH did that for you!! Genius! Your shaker bits are just the best!! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Peacock & Flamingo together. The dash of Lagoon finishes it off nice. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shaker card!! Great colour combination...
    Fabulous make for Color Dare!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous shaker card. I love the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card... everyone loves receiving a shaker card!💝

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...