Monday, February 22, 2021

In this Together Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

It's time for a new sketch challenge from our Design Team at Atlantic Hearts.  I paired this sketch with our current Close To My Heart promotion called In This Together Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet making it very easy to create this card! 

I started by using our super convenient White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack. You get 50 scored cards plus the envelopes! All card makers need this value pack! 

I cut the squares using our Stitched Squares Thin Cut dies. I placed the squares at the top of the card and doodles lines around them with a journal pen. The middle square is popped up with foam tape.

The border stripe is one of the zip borders you find at the top of each sheet of paper in a pack. I couldn't resist using the one with the toilet paper. 

Next I added some of the stickers and some gold sequins for some bling.


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


In This Together Paper Pack + Stickers

In This Together is a special we have running until March 31st. There are even bundle options at a 20% discount! Be sure to check it out by clicking the link under the photo.

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

I hope you're encouraged to join our sketch challenge and create something to share. When you're ready just click the link under the sketch to go to our blog and join the challenge!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #scrapbooking #layouts

1 comment:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...