Tuesday, April 20, 2021

National Scrapbooking Day Blog Hop

Welcome to our National Scrapbooking Day Blog Hop! This is the same group of talented Makers that do the Stamp of the Month Hop as well as some other special hops. You are going to get some fantastic ideas from any of our hops!

The blog before mine belongs to the talented Darlys Recker. Click the link in each post to go to the next blog. There is also a link for all a list of all participants at the end of this post.

I just fell in love with this stamp set as soon as I saw it! Those cute little animals stole my heart! I decided to use the Llama for this card because well......Llama!

These animals look to me like they were sleeping. Just like kids they are SO CUTE asleep. So I went with that theme and created a quilt look for my sleeping Llama. To do this I started by using my dry embossing tool to score lines for the quilt. Then I marked off the individual squares with Post-it notes and sponged some ink on one side of the square. This gives it some dimension and kind of makes it look puffy like a quilt would be. 

I colored the Llama and flowers with markers and fussy cut them out. Once the card front was put together I added some shimmer to the flowers and some sequins sprinkled around the card. The flowers are popped up on foam tape.



Because my Llama is white I only had to add a touch of grey outline.

You can see the shimmer in this photo.


Sending You Hugs Cardmaking Workshop Kit

Other Close to My Heart products used for this card.
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Lagoon
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Lagoon, Flamingo
  • TriBlend Markers: Blends: Ice Grey, Pale Pink, Aqua Blue. Shades: Pale Pink, Blue Turquoise
  • Embellishments: Shimmer Brush: Lagoon, Flamingo, Julep Sequins
  • Tools: Dry Embossing Tool, Sponge, Tombow Liquid Glue, Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 



Refer a friend to join my VIP Customers! When they sign up using your CODE they get $10 in CTMH Cash PLUS the $25 sign up CTMH Cash!







When your friend signs up using your CODE number then YOU get and extra $10 in CTMH Cash! You can find your code number when you log in on my website and go to Account. 







Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's time to hop over to see what the talented Becca Whitham is sharing with us today. I know you'll love it! Thanks for hopping by!

Click here for a list of participants

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #nationalscrapbookingdaybloghop #nationalscrapbookingday
#cardmaking

15 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...