Sunday, July 25, 2021

Christmas in July Blog Hop

Welcome to our Christmas in July Blog Hop. Close To My Heart has a great special going on right now and we wanted to feature it while it's live. The Bring Back My Pack Special gives us another chance with the White Pines pack. The colors have been updated to go with our current colors. There are stamp sets and bundles of products just waiting for you!

The blog before mine is Alyson Mayo.  Click the link in each post to go to the next blog for more inspiring ideas. Click here for a full list of the participants.

I decided to make a slimline card for the hop and went with a winter scene theme. I wanted to show an idea beyond the stamp sets in the special so I used the Winter Scene stamp set from our Core Catalog. 

The slimline card is 3.5" x 8.5". I cut the White Pines papers 1.5" and 2" wide and the length of the card. I covered the seam with Shimmer Trim. The image layer is 3" x 6". The sentiment is part of a Zip Border. 





To create a frosty look I used some Stickles on the tree branches, snow drifts and the larger snowflakes.


On the inside I used another piece of the Zip Border for the sentiment and the gifts. The snowflakes are another Zip Border from the pack. Zip Borders are a huge asset for creating!


White Pines Paper Pack
There are a lot of other bundles and products in the White Pines Special. Click here to see them all.

B1723 Winter Scene

Other Close To My Heart products used on this card.
  • Slimline Cards and Envelopes Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Glacier, Toffee
  • Esclusive Inks: Glacier, Toffee
  • Embellishments: Diamond Stickles, Gold Shimmer Trim

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's time to hop over to Haley Dyer's blog to see more fantastic ideas! Thanks for hopping by!



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #christmasinjulyspecial #bloghop

8 comments:

  1. I love your slimline card and the beautiful wintery scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - great idea for a slimline. I like how the scene doesn't go all the way across the card but is contained on one side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the snow drifts and frosty look you created on the trees with Stickles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! You captured winter on this card-- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so pretty!! I love the soft, glimmery feel. Puts me in the mood for hot cocoa by the fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the winter scene you crated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the glistening trees!!!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for th...