Monday, September 20, 2021

Non-Traditional Christmas Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #439

 Here's a new sketch challenge for our from our team at Atlantic Hearts! You can use the sketch to make any paper craft you like. You can also rotate, flip or reverse the sketch if you like. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project.

For my card I stuck with the sketch as it is. I paired it with some of our new stamp sets and papers to create a Christmas Card in non-traditional colors. I love doing that!

I love this angel stamp set and know I will be using it many times and in many ways. Using it with these papers I kept it simple by stamping and adding a bit of colors with our TriBlrend Markers. Using the coordinating Thin Cut Dies makes cutting out the images easy! 



There is some Clear Shimmer Brush painted on the wings, cloud and stars. It's always hard to photo the clear shimmer but if you look carefully I think you'll get the idea.


The inside of the card has a simple sentiment that has a "cloud" stamped over it. I used a 2nd generation image so it's not as easy to see as it is in real life. 


Z4321 Peace and Love Stamp Set + Thin Cuts


X8020B As You Grow Paper Pack


D2051 Perfectly Imperfect Patterns Stamp Set

 M1298 Merry Christmas Flourish

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (This is a GREAT deal!)
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sangria, Sage
  • Exclusive Inks: Sangria, Mulberry, Intense Black
  • Thin Cuts Dies: Circles
  • TriBlend Markers:  (all blends) Antique Pink, Dull Green, Light Yellow, Ice Grey
  • Embellishments: Gold Glitter Gems, Gold Thread, Clear Shimmer Brush
  • Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape, Quickie Glue Pen

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's your turn to create and share! We can't wait to see what you make. 


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #thincuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...