Friday, June 16, 2017

Color Dare # 248 ~ Sapphire, Glacier, New England Ivy, White, Desert Sand


You know what Friday means! That's right.....a new color dare challenge from the Design Team at Color My Heart! This week the featured colors are Sapphire, Glacier, New England Ivy, White and Desert Sand. I love the color Sapphire and decided to make that my focal color!

Believe it or not, this card was created with images from the June Stamp of the Month called Hello Foxy. You've probably seen a lot of ideas using those cute fox images. My card today shows the look you can get when using the other images!

The wreath is stamped in Desert Sand with the flowers and leaves being colored with ink and a water brush. It's a very simple and easy card to make and I was done in no time!

Hello Foxy is the June Stamp of the Month. This means it's only available from June 1-30, 2017. After that it's gone, gone, gone! So get yours right away because it's just too cute to pass up!




All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Stamps: Hello Foxy (only available June 1-30, 2017)
  • Exclusive Inks: Desert Sand, Sapphire, New England Ivy, Glacier
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sapphire
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Water Brush
  • Embellishments: Blue Enamel and Glitter Duos, Blue Burlap Ribbon
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!

Now it's your turn to create and share. We LOVE seeing what you are inspired to create using the colors for this week. Full details are in the post on our home page.




Have a creative day!
Michelle 

#colordare  #colormyheart  #closetomyheart  #cardmaking

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, Michelle--I love the Sapphire focus. You make me "need" that Sapphire burlap ribbon. I love how you watercolored the flowers with the inkpads. Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...