My card was inspired by Miss Carrie's Creations. It was SO pretty I just had to try it myself. and put a bit of a spin on it, too. Hers was like the one on the left. I took it beyond that and made two more in other colors!
The flowers were white embossed on Vellum and fussy cut. I left the flowers uncolored but there are coordinating images to add color if you like. The only tricky part is hiding the Thin 3D Foam Tape behind the thicker lines of the leaves so it doesn't show through the Vellum. I put it in 3 different places.
Close to My Heart products
- Stamp Set: Love Blossoms (available through March 31st)
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Paper Pack: Mix-in
- Cardstock: White Daisy
- Specialty Paper: Vellum
- Embossing: White Powder, VersaMark Pad, Heat Tool
- Exclusive Inks: Black
- Tools: Thin Cuts Stitched Rectangles, Thin 3D Foam Tape, Journal Pen
- Embellishments: Silver Thread, Bitty Sparkles
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.
I hope my cards have inspired you to get this stamp set and make your own beautiful cards! There are so many ways to use this stamp set! Take a look at these ideas!
#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #ctmh #loveblossoms