Friday, May 11, 2018

Fresh Air Card ~ Color Dare 292

Black and White are free colors
Open through May 24th

How's this for an for a nice card sentiment! Just reading it makes me want to slow down and relax a bit. The card is very easy to make because it starts with a pattern from our Make It from Your Heart how-to book. I adjusted the size of the top layers to fit the stamp I wanted to use but the rest is from the pattern.  I also sponged a bit on the background to soften the white and incorporate the Linen color. The sparkles start out clear but I used a ShinHan marker to color coordinate it to the Color Dare.



All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Stamp Set: Fresh Air Cardmaking + Thin Cuts
  • Make It from Your Heart Volume 4 - Pattern 2
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Exclusive Inks: Black, Canary, Linen
  • Paper Pack: Beautiful Friendship
  • Cardstock: White Daisy
  • Specialty Paper: Bashful Glitter paper
  • Tools: Golden Yello ShinHan Marker, Thin 3D Foam Tape, Sponge
  • Embellishments: Clear Sparkles
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

I hope this has inspired you to give the Color Dare a try. Use ALL and ONLY the colors listed above. If you don't have an exact CTMH color you may substitute something close but don't add any new colors to the palette. Make any paper craft you like and use the link on our home page to join the color dare. We love seeing what you create!

Happy Creating!
Michelle

#colordare #closetomyheart #colormayheart #showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Michelle! I like how you added the canary accents and linen sponging on the white background and colored the sparkles to coordinate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. This isn't my typical style so it's nice to work outside the box.

      Delete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...