This week our team at Color Dare is surprising you with something different! This week YOU are picking 3 color to create with.....specifically your 3 favorite colors. We still have some Free color you can use with your favorite colors. See the graphic for more info.
This is what I created using my 3 favorite colors. I LOVE the color Teal. My colors are Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon and Summer Splash.
I wanted to do some hot foil on the card so I got out my new Flourish & Frames set and the Luxe Alphabet & Numbers set. You can create all kinds of pretty looks with this set. I kept it to just these two sets and with my 3 favorite colors it has a somewhat masculine look. Just change out the colors and you could create a great feminine look, too. I love versatility!
I love how the eEveryday Happiness DSP checked pattern looks in the background. It adds texture without overpowering the focal image.
The small layer is popped up for some dimension. I used clear Rhinestone Jewels and colored them with the Summer Splash marker.
On the inside I used another piece of the DSP and stamped on white CS with the Exciting Times stamp set.
What are YOUR 3 favorite colors? It's going to be exciting to see everyone's choices! Have fun creating any paper craft you like!
Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
MichelleLoncar.stampinup.net
Images©stampinup
#showandtellwithmichelle #colordare #colorchallenge #colormyheart #cardmaking


Beautiful and elegant card.
ReplyDelete