Monday, August 31, 2026

Hot Foil Leaves ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 697

It's time for Team A from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge to share ideas for this week's sketch. Use our sketch to get you started on a project. You can flip, flop, rotate, alter shapes.... do what you like to the sketch. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project.  

I chose to keep it pretty close to the sketch design this time. I did change the shapes to the leaves. My top layer is fussy cut around the sentiment, but you can still see the sketch in my design.  

I did a lot of hot foiling for this card because I just can't help myself. I LOVE our new hot foil system! It's fun and easy to use and really looks nice on my projects!

This card uses our New Hot Foil Dies: Buffalo Check, Lustrous Leaves and Classic Greetings. These newest hot foil dies and Copper Foil will be available starting tomorrow, September 1st along with many others and new foil colors.

I love the Buffalo Check Hot Foil Die and felt it would be a fun look for this design. What do you think? HINT: I did one large piece and cut out the center since no one would see it. Now I have another smaller Buffalo Check piece to use later! This is one way I make the most of my supplies.

The leaves were hot foiled the other day and just waiting for me to use. I colored them with the coordinating stencils making it really easy. 

I hot foiled the sentiment and ultimately decided to fussy cut around it so there wasn't so much white showing. This layer is popped up on Dimensionals. 

Finally, I went through my embellishments to find something to go with the design. I found the sunset Sparkle Sequins and decided that was the accent it needed. 


The inside of the card is a simple stenciling of the cardstock. There are 5 stencils and #5 has this nice display of leaves. I kept the color to the lighter one used on the front. Now it's ready for a custom message when I use the card.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Now it's your turn to give our sketch a try. The challenge goes live on Monday and our blog opens for entries on Wednesday's. Have fun! We can't wait to see how our sketch inspires you!

Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator 
Images©Stampin' Up!

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #hotfoilsystem 

The three following products will be available Starting September 1st.

Lustrous Leaves Hot Foil Bundle

Buffalo Check Hot Foil Die

Copper Foil

The following product are available now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!