As promised here is another Christmas card in the Hydrangea Hue, White and Silver theme. Right now this is one of my favorite color combo's for Christmas!
Click here to see Card 1 in this color theme.
This card is a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" base in white. I've also used Hydrangea Hue DSP and CS as well as Vellum and Silver Foil.
This time the foiling is more subtle as it creates the dots in the background. It kind of reminds me of snowflakes.
The Poinsettia is die cut then I used the Impression Plate for deeper detail. It really makes such a difference! Adding some Vellum die cut leaves is a nice touch without the design getting too busy looking. I use glue dots to stick the flower petals together but before that I crease the petals a bit for dimension.
Once again I used a sentiment from the Ephemera pack. It's a quick and easy way to get a pretty sentiment and I love the variety in the pack.
I hope this color combo caught your eye. I currently have one more ready to share next era, though I'm sure there will be more in these colors in the future!
Thanks for stopping by! Come back often for more ideas and inspiration.
Have a great day!
Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
MichelleLoncar.stampinup.net
Images©Stampin' Up!
#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #christmascards #hotfoilcards #prettypoinsettiacard
No comments:
Post a Comment
What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!