Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Dramatic Nature's Symphony Card

Still in my dramatic black card style, I have another to share this time using copper and black. 

The card base is black but I used a smaller piece of black CS as a popped up layer on the card front. This layer is where I did the design.


I started by doing some heat embossing in the upper left area. I used Clear Powder on the black. This gives a shiny look to the image but still keeps it as a background feature. 

The copper leaves were die cut from Textured Metallic paper. It's a pack of 3 metals: Gold, Copper and Tungsten (dark gray). 

The leaves are glued to the card front with a small sentiment as the anchor at the top. It also served to cover the end of the branch and keep your eyes from roaming off the top of the card.  The sentiment is copper foiled and from the Sweetly Sentimental set. I love this set because you make a bunch of sentiments all at once. I keep them in a container handy to use at a moments notice.

The final touch are s few Glossy Garden Dots that also help guide your eyes around the card. 

Thanks for stopping by. I have one more black drama card to share tomorrow. See you then!

Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up® Demonstrator 
Images©Stampin' Up!

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #copperandblack  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!