Friday, January 21, 2011

Wings Set + Dreams Come True


I used black ink with a couple images from the Wings set to create a wallpaper style background on the Vineyard Berry cardstock. Next I used the small flower for the circle along with just the tip of the large vine from the Dreams Come True set. I stamp rolled the flowers to give a two tone look. The message is also from the Dreams Come True stamp set.  This is a standard sized card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") with a top fold. It's based on a smaller sized card made by Vicki Wizniuk

Stop back at often as there are exciting things on the horizon! New Product Blog Hop, Stamp of the Month Blog Hop, launch of our new Spring Idea Book....just to name a few! 

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...