Monday, July 22, 2013

Color Dare #52 - Ruby, Twilight, Olive

Do you feel like another Color Dare? I do! This week the colors are: Ruby, Twilight and Olive. I used these colors along with some of the new stamp sets from our Autumn/Winter Idea Book to give you a sneak peek at some of the great things coming our way August 1st!


The new stamps sets are called One-Way Borders and Holiday Tags. Here I used one of the borders and repeated it in the Dare colors for a fun background. The Happy Birthday layer is from Holiday Tags. Both of these sets have so many versatile images you'll be reaching for them time and again!

Our new Autumn Winter 2013 Idea Book goes live August 1st! If you'd like a personal copy please contact me!

In the meantime, get out your inks and other stamp sets and give the Color Dare a try!

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Fun to see sneak peeks of the new products! That one-way border stamp looks great repeated in the challenge colours. A very festive birthday card! Thanks for sharing with us again at Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of the arrows! I like how you used all the colors. I love the sprinkle of sparkle too! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the color dare, Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that Chevron border and the way you used it at the bottom of your background! I might have to get that one. I especially love the sprinkling of gems! Thanks for playing with us again this week at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...