Welcome to the March Stamp of the Month blog hop: Tea-rrific! This is a fun set of images that can be used in many ways. This blog hop will show you how!
If you've come from Jean McNulty's blog you're on the right track. Just click the link at the end of each post to go to the next blog. Or you can click here for a list of the participating consultants.
This post is about two challenges: using the March Stamp of the Month and doing a One Sheet Wonder project. Here are my results. Oh...the One Sheet Wonder project was designed by Michele Boyer (craftsy.com) You can find the cutting guide on her website.
I used the Hello Lovely paper and scraps of cardstock on the colors to match. Some images are colored with markers and some stamped. There are a total of 14 cards in this project!
The Tea-rrific stamp set is only available from March 1-3, 2017.
All products are Close To My Heart:
- Stamp Sets: Tea-rrific (avail. March 1-31, 2017), Birthday Sprinkles
- Hello Lovely paper pack
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- ShinHan Markers: Light Orange, Turquoise Blue, Sap Green, Colorless Blender
- Cardstock: White Daisy, New England Ivy, Sorbet
- Exclusive Inks: Archival Black, Sorbet, New England Ivy
- Embellishments: Blush Ribbon, Gold Glitter Gems, Gold Sequins
- Thin 3D Foam Tape
Let's go shopping!
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!
Now it's time to hop over to see what Katy Taylor has to share with us.
Have a great and creative day!
#stampofthemonth #closetomyheart #cardmaking #bloghop