Sunday, April 9, 2017

Joyful Stars Blog Hop

Hello! It's time for the Joyful Stars Blog Hop! This is an anything goes hop so you will see a wide variety of ideas on this hop. 


If you're hopping over from Joyce Houck's blog you're on the right track. Just keep clicking on the link in each post to hop to the next blog! Easy Peasy, right!

I recently made this card box. The box itself is a retired item and I was feeling bad it was laying around unused so I got out my Hello Lovely papers and went to work! The image on the top is one of the Hello Lovely Compliments. I blinked it up with some of our Clear Shimmer Brush and added a ribbon. It really was an easy project! Inside I have 6 cards with envelopes. It will make a very nice gift and once the cards have been used you can still use the box for other things!










All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Hello Lovely paper pack
  • Hello Lovely Compliments
  • Sorbet Cardstock
  • Embellishments: Blush Shimmer Ribbon, Gold Glitter Gems, Clear Shimmer Brush
  • Card box--retired
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!

Now it's time to hop over to see what Betty Locco has to inspire us! Thanks for hopping by and I hope you'll  come back often for more ideas!

Have a creative day!
Michelle

#bloghop  #closetomyheart  #cardmaking

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card box is so pretty. I love the coordinating papers backed with Sorbet on the sides. It will make a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for the reminder to make my bows like that :) I need to do that again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous box covering! What a wonderful project to share with the Joyful Stars blog hop!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...