It's time for a new Color Dare Challenge! Our team is ready with ideas to share using the 2 colors in our graphic + 1 color of choice. The Free colors are listed in the graphic. You can use the Free colors with the challenge colors. Make sure your colors are a very close match to those shown.
Make any paper craft you like. when you're ready to join our challenge use the direct link below the graphic.
I wanted to pair the Textured Tree Ring embossing folder with the Begonia Belle stamp (July Product of the Month). I felt it would be a nice rustic combination. I think it looks great together. What do you think?
Before embossing I stamped the dotted image onto the CS. Honestly, I'm not sure if I like that detail or not. How do you think it looks? Maybe it's a bit busy 3with the line in the embodying folder and the dotted lines.
The flower is a two step stamp. This allows you to get really nice shading and detail in your flower. The leaves also are the same way giving you beautiful leaf details.
Wink of Stella was added to the flower but never photo well. Trust me, it's there! A bit of twine and some gems added a nice touch to the finished look.
How do you like our colors for this challenge? Remember, you get to add ONE color of your choice to the two shown. We love seeing how our colors inspire you! Have fun creating!
Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
MichelleLoncar.stampinup.net
Images©Stampin' Up!
#showndtellwithmichelle #colordarechallenge #colordare #colorchallenge #cardmaking
No comments:
Post a Comment
What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!