Hello and welcome to a new sketch challenge from our team at Atlantic Hearts. Each Monday we give you a new sketch to inspire your creativity. You can adjust the sketch as you like by changing format, shapes, positions, etc. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your design.
I did change the sentiment shape in my design and added a ribbon. I also placed the gems in different places but you can still recognize the original sketch!
To make this quick and easy I let the DSP (Designer Series Paper) do the heavy lifting. I cut the middle panel on the floral side. All I now had to do was flip over the DSP and use the back for the 2 outside panels.
I used a punch on white and Hydrangea Hue CS for the sentiment. Since it's the same size I cut the Hydrangea Hue in half and glued the outer edges to show on the ends. This punch will be available in September. any punch like this could be used this way.
A ribbon was woven behind the sentiment which is popped up on Dimensionals. One final touch was to add the gems. Like I said, quick and easy!
| Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge |
Now it's your turn to give our sketch a try. Our sketch goes live on Monday and our blog is open for entries on Wednesday. Have fun and show us your creativity!
Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
Images©Stampin' Up!
#showandtellwithmichelle #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #sketchchallenge
No comments:
Post a Comment
What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!