We have a challenging group of colors for this color dare! Our new browns are beautiful and I'm not usually a fan of brown! They are very rich and I look forward to working with them often!
I made this cute card using the Operation Smile stamp set: Punny Pals. It's SO cute and has so many funny sentiments to go with the images! But the best part is that when you purchase this stamp set $7.00 will be donated to Operation Smile. Operation Smile is a non-profit organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children around the world.
I stamped the monkey with Nutmeg ink and lightly colored with a water brush and the ink pads. The circle was done with Thin Cuts and a few embellishments later and it was finished!
All products are Close To My Heart:
- Stamp Set: Punny Pals (Operation Smile stamp set)
- Pattern Papers: Basic Fundamentals
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Exclusive Inks: Nutmeg, Almond, Toffee
- ShinHan Marker: Golden Yellow
- Tools: Water Brush, Thin Cut Circles, Buffalo Plaid Embossing Folder
- Embellishments: Bronze Sequins, White Burlap Ribbon
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.
Now we get to the part where I tell you it's your turn to create and share with us at Color My Heart. Create any paper craft using these colors and link it to the post on our home page. We love to see your artwork and can't wait to see what you create!
Go get your fingers inky!
#colormyheart #colordare #closetomyheart #cardmaking