Welcome to our new color challenge from our Team at Color Dare. Every Friday we give you a new palette of colors to inspire your creativity. Please follow the guidelines listed on the graphic seen below. Make sure your colors are a very close match to those in the graphic.
Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge use the direct link below.
I love the dainty look of how my card turned out. I used a card from our Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes. They are a bit smaller in size (3-1/5" x 5") and are a fun size to work with when designing.
The Velvet Meadow DSP gave mr a sheet perfect for this color challenge. I layered it with Melon Mambo CS for a bold look. The small floral is a perfect size for the die cut frames. I colored it with Stampin' Blend markers. The green was brought out in the leaves and a few gems. The sentiment was stamped then punched out. I trimmed it down so the size fit the length of the sentiment. Oh....the flowers are popped up with Dimensionals for a bit of depth in the design
I also added some fun by embossing the flap of the envelope with the coordinating embossing folder. It adds such a nice touch and surprise when the receiver goes to open the envelope.
Are you ready to give our color challenge a try? How are our colors speaking to you? We can't wait to find out! Have fun creating!
Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
MichelleLoncar.stampinup.net
Images©Stampin' Up!
#showandtellwithmichelle #colordarechallenge #colordare #colorchallenge #cardmaking
No comments:
Post a Comment
What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!