I LOVE our August Product of the Month! The soft look of the colors and patterns and the pearlized finish....WOW!
for this card I kept it simple and let the paper speak for me. I used 3 of the 6 patterns on the front. A simple sentiment that was made with our Hot Foil System was a perfect way to send a wish to someone. Wrapping some twine behind the popped up sentiment makes it look like a bow. I finished with a few gems. Like I said....simple.
See below for info on how you can triple dip to make the most of our special offers.
I mentioned this paper pack is our August Product of the Month. This is a fantastic program where you can get an exclusive product t for only $5 with a qualifying order of $75 or more.
This month we are also offering a SALE on select Designer Series Paper (DSP) and Cardstock. It's a great time to get something new or stock up on papers, and cardstock.
PLUS, August 19-21 you can get Double Rewards! Be sure to sign up for our Stampin' Rewards program if you haven't already so your order counts for Double Rewards. Rewards can be used on your next order or saved up to use on a future order!
Go ahead and triple dip to make the most of all the wonderful offerings!
Have fun shopping!
Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
Images©Stampin' Up!
#showndtellwithmichelle #productofthemonth #DSP&cardstocksale #doublerewards




No comments:
Post a Comment
What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!