Wednesday, August 19, 2026

What's Up Wednesday ~ Single Leaf Punch Magic

Welcome to What's Up Wednesday!  What's up today is a fun way to use the Single Leaf Punch. I saw it online somewhere and put my own spin on it. If you recognize your card please reach out to me so I can give you credit for this funny idea!


So what can you do with a pile of pretty punched out leaves? How about this......


Stacking them on a card front like bricks makes a very creative look! This card took about 15 leaves to fill the card front. I started at the top lining the tip along the top edge of the base CS. After that it just working down the card front in a brick laying pattern. The partials along the outer edges were glued in place then trimmed of the excess. Save the excess to fill in on the other side!

Before gluing the base with the leaves to the card front, I wrapped a ribbon around it. Once on the card front I added the pieces from the ephemera pack after they were stamped. The sentiment layer is popped up. A few sparkly things and it was finished!


The inside is simple. A sentiment and a couple of stamped leaves is enough. Or if you have left over punches leaves you could use those on the inside, too. 

I hope you'll take a long look at your punches and see different ways to put them to use! Have fun!

Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator 
MichelleLoncar.stampinup.net
Images©Stampin' Up!

#showandtellwithmichelle #punchmagic #cardmaking #singleleafpunch #what'supwednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

What's Up Wednesday ~ Single Leaf Punch Magic

Welcome to What's Up Wednesday!  What's up today is a fun way to use the Single Leaf Punch. I saw it online somewhere and put my own...