Monday, August 24, 2026

Glow of Harvest ~ Aug. Product of the Month

Ready for more Glow of Harvest? I sure am!

As I've mentioned before, this is our August Product of the Month. With a qualifying order of $75 this gorgeous Paper Pack is yours for only $5! You get 12 sheets of 12" x 12" single side pattern paper. The colors are beautiful AND it has a pearlized finish that makes it extra pretty!


This card also features many in our New Hot Foil dies. The Lustrous Leaves and Reverse Hot Foil Dies and Copper Foil will be available Sept. 1st, so this is a sneak peek!

I trimmed off 1-1/4" off the card front base to show the inside of the card where I hot foiled the bricks from the Echoes of Detail set. 

I let the Lustrous Leaves DSP do the heavy lifting for me by hot foiling the leaves directly to the DSP. This created Fall colored leaves in one easy step! Well, 2 easy steps when you count die cutting out the leaves. A few of the leaves are popped up with Dimensionals to give some depth to the design.

Once I laid out the leaves on the card front it looked a bit plain with just the leaves so I used the Swiss Dots Hot Foil die before adhering the leaves and it's perfect to fill in the blank space but not overpower.  By the way, I'm using tone on tone CS which means I layered Early Espresso CS on top of the same color. Look closely in the photo and you can see how it looks.

 Finally, a sentiment was added by using the Sweetly Sentimental Hot Foil die and the NEW (coming Sept. 1st) Reverse Hot Foil Die. This special die allows you to use the "scrap" foil left over. Here's what I did. I used the Sweetly Sentimental die and hot foiled. I got the letters in hot foil. Next I used that scrap piece to hot foil again. This time the letters are the CS color surround by the hot foil.  Not waste! Isn't that great!


Here's the inside of the cards. I had a leftover leaf so of course it went n the inside! The inside is just waiting for a custom message I'll add when I use the card. 

Glow of Harvest 
Product of the Month August 2026

If you're new to Hot Foiling the look qt this video to see how easy it is!

CLICK HERE to see our Hot Foil products. More will be coming Sept. 1st!

I hope you enjoyed seeing how this card went together. I sure enjoyed making it!

Have a crafty day!

Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator 
MichelleLoncar.stampinup.net
Images©Stmapin' Up!

#showandtellwithmichelle #prodcutofthemonth #glowofharvest #cardmaking #hotfoilsystem
#lustrousleaveshotfoildie #swissdotshotfoildie, sweetlysentimentalhotfoildies, reverseaotfoildie #echoesofdetailhotfoildie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Glow of Harvest ~ Aug. Product of the Month

Ready for more Glow of Harvest? I sure am! As I've mentioned before, this is our August Product of the Month. With a qualifying order of...