Saturday, May 26, 2018

Challenge card


This card came about because of a new challenge blog and a nice card sketch. I love it when you can multi-task! The inaugural  Double Trouble Challenge is to use 2 or more pattern papers. I'm also using sketch 338 from Freshly Made Sketches. 

The colors from Beautiful Friendship are so pretty  and seemed a good choice for this challenge. I've used a total of 4 paper patterns on this card. Can you find them all? Three are from papers and one is a Zip Border. I also added some glitz with the flowers to sparkle them up.

Be sure to check out both blogs and join the fun!



Close To My Heart products
  • Beautiful Friendship paper pack
  • Stamp Set: Beautiful Friendship - Scrapbooking
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Pixie, Sapphire, Juniper
  • Embellishments: Clear Sparkles, Clear Shimmer Brush
  • Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape
Let's go shopping!
If you don't have a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #closetomyheart 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and you patterned paper behind them works so well! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and great interpretation of the sketch! I'm so glad to see you supporting Sue's new challenge blog yet I didn't see your card in the Double Trouble link up. Perhaps you forgot to enter it? Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marie. I did enter my card in Double Trouble. I don't see any of the link up until I linked mine, then they don't show up after that point. Hmmmmm.

      Delete
  3. Yes I see your four design papers which means you have doubled Double Trouble's Challenge...great job, and like that you shared it with the sketch challenge. Beautiful card. You and Marie always photo your shimmer so well...what's the trick. Michelle thank you so much for your support and sharing this with DOUBLE TROUBLE and hope you will share other projects with us in our future challenges...who knows Thing 2 may be peeking around the corner at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. This was a fun challenge and I plan to participate often! Can't wait to see what's next!

      Delete
  4. Michelle, thank you for your support of the new Double Trouble challenge. I hope you'll want to play along again. I spotted all 4 papers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracey. Good luck with the new challenge and expect to see me sharing often!

      Delete
  5. The pink and blue is a wonderful colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think the Beautiful Friendship papers are one of my all time favorites.

      Delete
  6. What a sweet friendship card! Nicely done, Michelle. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...