Tuesday, May 29, 2018

National Scrapbooking Month Layout Challenge

Day 29 of the layout challenge.

My Upline Denise Anderson-Turley has challenged her team to post a layout with photos each day of May and tell the story about why we love to scrap!

CTMH once came up with a line of papers that had a Disney look to it. This was the perfect choice for the birthday layout here. My daughter made the Mickey's Clubhouse cake since it was Hazel's favorite show at the time. LOVE how CTMH gives me tools to create the way I like!


Only 2 more days of the challenge!
Michelle

#NationalScrapbookingMonth #tellyourstory #CTMHNSM #CloseToMyHeart #NSM2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...