Monday, May 20, 2019

Seasonal Expressions 2 New Product Blog Hop

May brings us a new Seasonal Expressions Catalog so for this hop we're featuring NEW products! It's always fun to play with new things. You're going to love the ideas you see on this hop!

If you've come from the blog of Katy Taylor you're doing fine. Just click the link in each post to go to the next blog on the hop! 

For this layout I used the very cute and fun stamp set called Craft On-Cardmaking + Thin Cuts. Yes I know! The name says card making that doesn't stop me for using it for whatever I want! Don't limit yourself and just give in to creating whatever you want with whatever you want!

You can buy this stamp set alone OR as a bundle with the matching dies. I highly recommend getting the bundle because it makes using the stamp set so much easier. If you're like me, when it's easy to use you'll use it more often! The more often you use it the better the deal it is!




Z4069 Craft On - Cardmaking + Thin Cuts....only $22.95 US



                  
Clear Shimmer on pinwheels                                   True Love Paper Pack

Close To My Heart products

  • Stamp Sets: Craft On - Cardmakling + Thin Cuts
  • Paper Pack: True Love
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sage, Sapphire
  • Exclusive Inks: Sage, Sapphire, Mint, Pansy
  • Cricut Cartridge: Artistry
  • Embellishments: Clear Shimmer Brush, Clear Sparkles
Let's go shopping!
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!

Now it's time to hop over and see what Jayma Malme has created to share. 
I know you'll love it!


Thanks for hopping by! Come back often for more ideas and inspiration.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #bloghops #scrapbooking

9 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...