Friday, May 22, 2020

A Million Little Things Card ~ Tic Tac Toe Color Dare #395

It's Friday! How about a fun Tic Tac Toe Color Dare Challenge! Pick your colors by row, column or diagonal. After that if you want to use some of the other colors in the grid go for it! What you can't do is add brand new colors to the grid. We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use whatever colors you have but it has to be a very close match.

Make any paper craft you like and link to the post on our home page.

I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Julia Davison. The diagonal of Eggplant, Evergreen and Charcoal + Silver was a really good color combo for this idea so I got busy. I random stamped flowers on a piece of white cardstock and colored the flower using a water brush and ink from the lid of a stamp pad. The same stamp was used for the tone on tone flowers on the right. That really is about it. The rest of the card is layered with cardstock. The sentiment has a little sprig of silver thread for a subtle bit of shine.





D1925 A Million Little Things




Close To My Heart products used for this card
  • Stamp Set: A Million Little Things
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Eggplant, Evergreen
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Eggplant, Evergreen
  • Water Brush
  • Silver Thread
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Which row, column or diagonal will you pick to create with? Our Design Team can't wait to find out!
Full details are in the post on our home page. Be sure to check it out.

Before you go, sign up to follow my blog so you keep up with all the great ideas you'll find here. I'm also on Pinterest and Facebook. Those links are in the tabs at the top of this page.

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #colordare #colormyheart #cardmaking

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I finally got this stamp set and cannot wait to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the stamp on the two different panels, one colored one not, and also the color stamped flowers on the inside corner of your card... beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those random stamped flowers - colouring just a section of the card really highlights the beauty of this stamp. I may just have to CASE this...

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...