Thursday, January 7, 2010

Felicity cards

January Special--Felicity!
Here are some cards made using the Felicity paper pack. Yes, the papers make beautiful cards, too! What a versatile kit with unique papers to create memorable cards!
The bottom left card also features the Jan. Stamp of the Month: True Friends!

The left page of the layouts and top two cards started out using the directions in the brochure included in the kit. I did add some of my own touches so as to accent my photos. The right page of the layouts and bottom card were created using our How-To books for inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...