Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September Workshop

CLEARLY FUN Workshop for September!

Learn the tips and tricks for creating beautiful CLEAR CARDS!
Since you see thru' all the layers you need to use a bit of creativity when making a clear card....or adapting it for a layout! Yes, they work on layout's too! The picture about doesn't do the cards justice but I think you get the idea at least a little bit. These are cards I  learned to make while at our convention this summer.

Some of the Tips & Tricks you'll learn:
-hiding your adhesive
-how to layer on clear cards
-designing the card front & inside to work together
-dry embossing
-painting
-distressing
-adapting for layouts
.....and more


Date: Friday Sept. 24th @ 7:00pm
Date: Saturday Sept. 25th @ 10:00am
Workshop Fee: $5.00.....or FREE with a $25+ purchase!
Place: My house (call for directions)
Bring your own adhesive and beverage.
RSVP by Tuesday Sept. 21st to save your seat!

Contact me if you want to attend the workshop.
Phone: 913-441-3162
Email: stamplady@kc.rr.com

Check out my MEGA SALE, too! Retired products must go! Great deals at huge discounts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...