Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's my favorite CTMH product?

Close To My Heart My Acrylix Stamps!

Hmmmmm.....that's a hard question! I could give a different answer each day because there is so much to love! Right now I'm thinking our My Acrylix stamps are my favorite! I absolutely love being able to see through the image for accurate and easy placement. I love being able to see the ink transfer from the stamp to the paper. I love being able to create curves with my messages. I love being able to cut off part of a stamp and yet still be able to use it "whole" again later. I love the variety in designs we offer. There is something for everyone! 

Ok,ask me again in an hour and I'll probably have a new answer. ; )

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...