Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Become a Follower! Be a winner!

Become a follower of my blog and your name will be entered into
 a random drawing held at the end of March for some blog candy! There will be THREE WINNERS!

You'll see tons of ideas both from my blog and the blog hops I participate in! You can never have too many ideas! 

At the end of March I'll hold a random drawing from the list of followers on my blog. I'll post the results and the winners will need to contact me for their prize. 

Blog candy....what's that you ask?
This time the prize will be one of these cute mini stamp sets.

To sign up:
Look in the right column and scroll down to the section labeled "FOLLOWERS". Click on the white "Follow" button. If you follow "publicly" you'll show up in my list of followers and be included in the drawing.
Good luck!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...