Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tomatoes!

I'm not a gardner of any sort! I hate planting and weeding, but I LOVE the flowers, fruits and veggies you get from a garden. I usually plant a few geraniums and petunias because I seem to do ok with those. But, I took on a new task for the summer. I'm nurturing along two tomato plants in containers and so far so good! Here is a close-up of the first ones! The smaller ones in front are only about 2-3" across with the larger one in back about 4-5" across. I can't wait until they are ripe for picking and we can have that wonderful fresh tomato flavor. My other tomato plant still doesn't have any tomatoes, but it's a later growing version. I wanted to extend the season of fresh tomatoes so I got two different varieties.

I'm already thinking what I should add next year! Maybe I better just slow down and see how the tomatoes go throughout the growing season.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...