Monday, June 16, 2014

Ivy Lane Blocks

Here is a card I made for Retro Sketch #119. I really liked the look of this sketch and many of our paper packs came to mind. I finally decided to use Ivy Lane.
What do you think? I really like how it turned out.

This is the Retro Sketch. Check out their blog and have some creative fun!


--Ivy Lane paper pack (message is from one of the Zip Borders)
--Ivy Lane Assortment
--Pink Glitter Gems
--Sparkle Flourish Small
--3D Foam Tape

My website is open 24/7.

Have a great day!
Michelle











2 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Michelle! I love your use of the "zip" strip for the sentiment. Very clever!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marie. I do t think to use the zip strip on cards very often. I need to do it more!

      Delete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...