Friday, April 10, 2015

Color Dare #137: Cranberry, Hollyhock, Pixie, Canary, Pear & Juniper + Black and White

Guess what time it is? It's time for a new Color My Heart Color Dare!

This week the colors are the ones featured in the Brushed paper pack. What I did here was so very quick and easy. It maybe took me 15 minutes! And that was only because I backed the vellum Compliments onto white cardstock and cut them out. Compliments are a great way to make a project quickly!


All products are Close To My Heart:
--Brushed paper pack
--Brushed Compliments
--White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
--Gold Sequins
--3D Foam

I'd love to be your consultant!

Click here to check out what the Design Team has to inspire you. Then get your craft mojo on and join us for the color dare! Details on how to join are in the sidebar on our home page.

Have a creative day!
Michelle

6 comments:

  1. Cute card to show off the Color Dare, Michelle. That paper makes a great background for the beautiful complements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great project for a Gathering! Thanks for sharing this, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love how you added the sequins...great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Michelle! Love that you are able to play along for this color combination.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...