Lately I've been making a lot of photo frames and been having a lot of fun! Here I'm showing a couple of the frames I made with Jack papers. Aren't they cute!
First I paint the wood frame and then start figuring out how I want the papers to go. I cut the paper to the basic size and adhere with adhesive. I use a craft knife to cut out the photo opening. On these frames I also roughed up the opening to give it a rustic feel to go with the papers! The embellishments are from the Jack Compliments. Very easy to create these frames. Now for some photos!
I'm also sharing this post with Three Amigos Blog Hop. Check out their site and join in the fun!
Get your fingers inky!
Michelle
#closetomyheart #homedecor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Leaves Card ~ Color Dare #723
It's time for a new color challenge from our team at Color Dare. Every Friday we give you a new palette of colors to get you started. Ma...
-
Welcome to our May/June New Product Blog Hop. We're the group that brings you the Stamp of the Month blog Hop. Join us on this hop to s...
-
Welcome to our New Catalog Blog Hop. You'll be seeing ideas from the same group of talented Maker from the Stamp of the Month Hop. The b...
-
Welcome to February! Can you believe how fast the the time is going? Since we're starting a new month that means the Stamp of the Month...


Oh WOW! These are so totally awesome! What a great idea! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Three Amigos!
ReplyDeleteGreat frames! Love the Jack papers.
ReplyDeleteYour frames are great, Michelle! I love how you separated the buffalo check plaid and the slate plaid with the zip strip! Thank you for sharing with us at Three Amigos!
ReplyDelete