Monday, September 3, 2018

Silent Night Frame


With our new Holiday Expressions book comes a new Cricut cartridge called Season of Joy Collection. This collection features over 45 images and projects including several seasonal icons, titles, and sentiments as well as a collection of 3D projects with a few simple cuts on your Cricut machine! 

I decided to make the Silent Night project for a 5" x 7" frame. I did change out the words Silent Night from what came with the project. Since this was going in a frame I kept the cardstock pieces flat on each other. But you could easily use some Thin 3D Foam Tape and give a bit more of a 3D look. The words were cut from White Glitter paper and the stars and words were accented with a Clear Shimmer Brush for added sparkle. a few Bitty Sparkles and it was done!


Close To My Heart products
  • Cricut Season of Joy Digital Collection
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sapphire, Glacier, Pacifica (retired)
  • Special Paper: White Glitter Paper
  • Bitty Sparkles
  • Clear Shimmer Brush
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!


Thanks for stopping by. 
Come back often for more ideas and inspiration!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #homedecor #cricut #seasonofjoy


Just a few of the  images in this collection. Some of the projects include a 3D Village, 3D Advent Calendar, 3D Wreath. There is something for everyone!















2 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Foiled Christmas Card

As promised here is another Christmas card in the Hydrangea Hue, White and Silver theme. Right now this is one of my favorite color combo...