Thursday, January 3, 2019

Double Trouble Challenge


Double Trouble's challenge #18 is an anything goes type of theme this week. Here we go.

Thing 1: Trouble Makers says to use some shapes...at least two different ones.
Thing 2: Double Dare says to link your project with previous partners (listed on the blog).
Thing 3 Twisted Sister says to add something related to birds.

Here is my project that I made with my young granddaughter at my elbow "helping" me. It really only meets the Thing 1 part of the challenge but I love how it turned out.

I used some of my new products and it was soooooo fun to create! The tag is a Thin Cut die decorated with some flowers and a sentiment. The background was created with papers, stamps, shimmer trim and washi tape.


Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Sets: Know That I Care, Wordfetti, Border Medley, Custom Tags
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Pack: So Much Happy
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Clover
  • Exclusive Inks: Lagoon, Sapphire, Black, Clover
  • Embellishments: Clear Sparkle, So Much Happy Washi Tape. Silver Shimmer Trim
  • Thin Cuts: Fancy Tags
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Be sure to check out Double Trouble. They offer fun and exciting challenges!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle

#ctmh #cardmaking #challenges #showandtellwithmichelle

4 comments:

  1. Perfect card for the Double Trouble Challenge, Michelle! Pretty, and I like the colors you selected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grand-daughter and you work quite well together...came up with a beautiful card for Double Trouble's Challenge. And I love paint smudges or whatever you call them, so I'm going to have to look up that stamp. Thank you for your support of our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card. The first thing I thought was Michelle is giving Twisted Sisters Beloved Seahawks a SHOUT OUT!!! Kudo's my Vikings friend, looks like you are in for those extra points after all! Thanks for sharing with us at the Double Trouble Papercrafting Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love crafting with a grandchild! Fabulous card, Michelle. Thank you for playing along at the Double Trouble Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...