Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Sympathy Card

This card has a very soft and gentle look to it. The compliment of the Ballerina with the Charcoal is a great pairing. to break up the stripes in the background I dry embossed. It's hard to see in the photos but there is some clear shimmer on the flower centers.

For you card makers out there we have a value pack of cards and envelopes making it very economical. You get 50 cards and envelopes for only $15.95. Now that's a great deal!






Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Know That I Care
  • White Card and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Charcoal, Ballerina
  • Paper Pack: Something Fierce
  • Exclusive Inks: Charcoal, Ballerina
  • Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
  • Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles, White Ribbon, Clear Shimmer Brush
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

I hope you've been inspired to try your own version of a card like this. Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #ctmh

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Sweet Floral Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #577

 Hello! Come and join us for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts! Each Monday a new sketch goes live. Wednesday our blog opens for you...